Thursday, November 5, 2009

Waiting Game

I am still waiting on pins and needles for P. to get home from his vacation. He's also supposed to send me pictures. Unfortunately, I am not a patient person and so I've been masturbating more and more while looking at pictures of his pretty cock that I have and waiting even more impatiently for the pictures he's supposed to send me.

It sucks that I finally got up the guts to meet with P. and he's out of town and will be until at least 2 weeks after I contacted him. It sucks.

The only good side to P. being gone right now is that he's gone while I am on the rag. I just get so freaking horny at this time of the month that I really wish I could suck his cock and have him cum in my mouth.

Waiting sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment