Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Cancellation

I guess it's only fair after having canceled on P. so many times that he cancel on me yesterday. We were set to meet when he got home from his trip and I had made all the special efforts to get ready... I had shaven my pussy and made sure I was extra clean and he said that he had to cancel. I was so primed and ready that it really sort of hurt to not get my lust satiated. Oh well... I guess things happen. I think we're tentatively set for next Wednesday now. I am hoping hat masturbation will tide me over until then. Sigh. I was so excited for yesterday and then it was a huge let down... I hope that isn't the way he usually felt when I would cancel 'cause that just isn't a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment