Friday, October 30, 2009

And I'm back in the game...

I'm talking to P. again. I've been masturbating to his pictures and fantasizing that he is taking my virginity.

And even though P. doesn't know I'm a virgin, I really think that his age will lend to the experience. P. is 52 and even though he's nearly 30 years older than me, I find him to be attractive. I look forward to when he gets home from his business trip so I can suck his cock and drink down his spunk. I also look forward to whatever reaming he is going to give me. I'm sure it's going to be a hard one because I've been such a cock tease for the past year or more. He said he understood and that he looked forward to still getting together.

Until he gets back, though, I have to be content with his pictures. We're going to exchange some new ones so that we each have some fresh masturbation material. Just thinking about it makes me wet with anticipation. I'm not in love with P. by any stretch of the imagination, but I am definitely in lust with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment