Because Jonr69xxx asked in a comment what had become of me, I figured I would answer.
Not too much. And unfortunately, nothing exciting has been happening. I've been ridiculously busy with school and work and sending out applications to secure myself a job that doesn't make me want stab myself in the eyes on a daily basis.
I've been lonely and lazy and masturbating a lot. When I get home from work and am finished working with stuff for my internship, I am beat and barely have enough energy to get myself off, let alone another person.
I know I need to make more time for a personal life, but at the same time, I'm not sure it's worth the extra lack of sleep I would be depriving myself. I don't get nearly enough as it is. And yes, I know I'm a 20-something year old woman and I should have endless energy, but I feel as if I'm past all that partying stage already. I did it in college and am now looking for a more subtle dating/fuck buddy scene. I'm not into the bar hopping and all that. I'm more of the townie bar sort of girl anyway, and really always have been. Not to mention, I'd rather be at a baseball game than dancing anyway. But that's just me. I've always been a jeans-and-t-shirts type of a girl.
So unfortunately, Jonr69xxx, there is nothing really new to report, though, I may have a date later this week with a nice older gentleman I have been e-mailing with. However, we'll see if my work schedule will allow for it. I'll update with all the gory, awkward details from that when/if it happens.
If any of you 15 followers has questions or comments for me, please feel free to leave them. I'll answer as soon as I can. Normally, it's within a day or two. I'm friendly, I promise. :)
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you have a skype account my dear? i hope you find what you are looking for. Fuck buddy is something im searching for as well :( cant seem to locate one though
ReplyDelete