Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fated for Something Else

I've been running into a new problem lately. While I have found a person who is interested, things seem to happen that keep me from meeting up with him. We've exchanged pictures and have chatted; however, every time we plan a meeting something seems to keep us from meeting. I got sick. I got called into work. My phone died and I wasn't able to call him to let him know. Stupid things like that.

I haven't spoken to R. since last week when I was supposed to meet him but instead got called into work. I think it's fate in a way. Fate telling me I should live my life for a while and stop trying so hard to get laid.

I think I need to expand my circle of friends around here (being my surrounding areas). I went to a friend's birthday party and hung out with some cool people that I'd never met before. Most of them were interesting to talk to and it made me realize I'm wasting myself away by trying to find someone via a Web site. I mean, I'm not opposed to finding friendship on those Web sites, but there doesn't seem to be much substance to relationships built from non-conversational, and overtly sexual.

I think I'm going to cool it for a while. I'll talk to the people I've met from the Web sites, but I'm not so sure that it's ever going to work out. Fate seems to have something else in store for me.

I'll keep everyone reading posted.

2 comments:

  1. Hey what's going on? You haven't blogged in a while. Does that mean your problems are solved (you're getting some?)?

    ReplyDelete