So............... I had a lunch date yesterday with a very nice gentleman. I'll call him R. He's 50 years old and attractive for an older man. We sat and chatted for about two hours before I had to leave for some meetings. We got a lot of the preliminaries out of the way and have decided to meet up again on Monday... at a hotel. And when we were by our cars getting ready to leave, he kissed me and if I could have stayed longer I would have kissed him for much longer. Kissing is a highly underrated activity and while I have had my fair share, I quite enjoy it.
I was rather excited by the e-mail he sent last night thanking me for lunch and he said he couldn't wait to "see, kiss and pleasure me," which sounds just right.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment