Thursday, May 13, 2010

Closing Down

This is a tough decision for me. Because while I am not an avid blogger and most of my blogs aren't very interesting to begin with, it does provide an outlet. I think I may close off this one and create a blog that's just about life instead.

Making this decision came about because I'm finding that I am making too much out of this whole sex thing. I spend far too much time masturbating and not enough time taking care of myself in other ways. I really need to turn my life around and I think by dwelling on things like I have been is not the way to do it.

So without further adieu... Thank you for reading, for your advice, etc. I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jonr69xxx. I appreciate it. Good luck with everything as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops. I deleted my comment from before. How are you? Hope you're doing well. xxoo

    ReplyDelete