Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One Learns New Things When The Power Goes Out

And learn new things I did.

As is customary when the lights go out, I lit candles. When I was carrying one particular candle to another room of the house, some of the melted wax dripped onto my fingers. And I got the idea to try it on my nipples, which are uberly sensitive in their own right.

And wow, did it feel good. It burned just the right amount and while it was hard to drip the wax onto myself and then take a picture of it, I was able to do it. If you look closely at the picture you can see the hot wax still cooling across my nipples.

It was a glorious feeling. And even now, after I have peeled away the wax, my nipples are still tingling and it's an incredibly arousing feeling.

5 comments: