He spent the evening telling me how he wanted to pound my pussy after ripping my clothes off me. Sounds like a horrid, bodice-ripper novel; however, I'm sure with the way our conversations have been leaving him to utilize his hand quite often that he definitely feels that way. He also says, "You have kept me waiting so long you need to be taught a lesson.... hehe... though not a terribly unpleasant one...."
He also told me he is interested in roll playing, but said his favorite scenario depends on mine. "I don't mean that to sound like a cop out but both parties need to be comfortable and excited by it."
I think this is true. He's offered to teach me about being submissive, though he says he can be either dominant or submissive. I think I would like to be bossed around sexually mainly because I have to be in control everywhere else.
I am hoping he can properly abuse my nipples, though, because I have figured out that if I abuse my nipples in just the right way I drip like a faucet. He's offered, and I hope he can live up to whatever oddball fantasy I have in my head.
The only thing I am sure of, aside for the fact I hope I don't flake on this meeting, is that he brings the condoms and is prepared to teach me and allow me to leave for work by 1:30. We'll see, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment