For now, while I chat and try to get to know people, I'll masturbate. And I'll see where it goes from here.
Friday, February 5, 2010
All work and no play...
Life has been so busy lately. I've been working up a storm and trying to put myself out there. There's one issue, though. Every time I put myself out there, I get overwhelmed by the response. I've talked to some really nice men, but then there are others who are just creeps. I've decided I'm looking for more than just a one night stand. I'm looking for someone who I can actually have a conversation with. Who won't rip my clothes off the second we step through a door to a private room. I have to be stimulated intellectually as well as physically. Though, I think the latter is harder for me since I still have that scarlet 'V'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment