Monday, June 29, 2009

The Frustrated Virgin

Originally, I was unsure of what to write about for my inaugural post; however, I have decided to start with the fact I am still a virgin—albeit an extremely sexually frustrated one.

I am constantly aroused. Unfortunately, I am unsure of what sets me off, but the littlest things can get my pussy wet. And the fragrance that occurs because of this is pleasant, which quite possibly makes me even more aroused.

At 22, I am unsure if I want to lose my virginity yet. Though nothing especially pressing stopping me. I do have someone who is interested in me. He's in his forties and while it's flattering he is interested in me sexually, there is little chemistry elsewhere. The 20 year age difference doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I'm quite apt to be more attracted to older men than I am to younger ones. I think it's the experience that I like. I think my biggest issue with him is that I would prefer not to meet in a hotel room and he has a son not much younger than myself that lives at home. My house is not an option because I have roommates that never leave and I am not an exhibitionist.

So I guess until such a time that I can actually get some action I am stuck masturbating. And I masturbate. A lot. I probably masturbate more often than the average person. Any time I am laying in my bed I have one hand massaging my pussy and one hand massaging my breasts or pinching my nipples.

So here's the first post of my muddled musings and we'll see where this takes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment